I. General Terms
- Regulations - these regulations .
- Service - the Internet service "3chargy", which operates at https://3chargy.com
- Service Provider - company "3Windy sp. z o.o." with registered office: 367 Cieszynska Street, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, NIP: 5472196361, KRS: 0000722953,
- Service Recipient - any natural person who accesses the Website and uses the services provided through the Website by the Service Provider. .
- Electronic Communication - Communication between the parties via electronic mail (e-mail) and contact forms available on the Website.
II. General Provisions
- The Regulations define the principles of operation and use of the Website and define the scope of the rights and obligations of the Service Recipients and the Service Provider related to the use of the Website. .
- The objective of the Service Provider's services is to provide free tools in the form of the Site, enabling Service Recipients to access content in the form of posts, articles and audiovisual materials or online applications and electronic forms
- The content, articles and information, if any, containing the features of tips or advice posted on the Site are only a general collection of information and are not directed to individual Service Recipients. The Service Provider is not responsible for their use by Recipients. .
- The Customer assumes full responsibility for the use of the materials made available on the Site, including use in accordance with applicable law.
- The Service Provider makes no warranty as to the suitability of the materials posted on the Service.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the Service Recipients or any third party in connection with the use of the Site. All risks associated with the use of the Site, and in particular with the use and exploitation of the information posted on the Site, shall be borne by the Service Recipient using the Site.
III. Conditions of use of the Site
- The use of the Site by each Service Recipient is free and voluntary.
- Service Recipients are required to read the Terms and Conditions and other documents that form an integral part of the Terms and Conditions and must accept their provisions in full in order to continue to use the Site. .
- Service Recipients may not use personal information obtained from the Service for marketing purposes.
- Technical requirements for using the Service:
- a device equipped with a display capable of viewing web pages,
- connection to the Internet, .
- any web browser that displays web pages in accordance with W3C Consortium standards and regulations and supports web pages made available in HTML5,
- enabled cookies
- In order to ensure the security of the Service Provider, Service Recipient, and other Service Recipients using the Site, all Service Recipients using the Site shall comply with generally accepted network security rules,
- Activities conducted personally by Service Recipients or with the use of oprorgamming are prohibited:
- without written permission, decompiling and analyzing source code, .
- without written consent, cause excessive load on the Service server,
- without written consent, attempt to identify vulnerabilities in the security of the Service and server configuration,
- attempt to upload or inject code, scripts, and software into the server and database that may cause damage to the Site software, other Service Recipients, or the Service Provider,
- attempt to upload or implant code, scripts and software into the server and database that may track or steal data of Service Recipients or Service Provider,
- take any action to damage, block the operation of the Service or prevent the Service from achieving its purpose.
- In the event that they detect the occurrence or potential occurrence of a cybersecurity incident or breach of RODO, Service Recipients must first report it to the Service Provider in order to quickly correct the problem/threat and safeguard the interests of all Service Recipients.
IV. Conditions and rules for registration.
- Service Recipients may use the Website without registration. .
- Service Recipients must be registered and have an account on the Website in order to use the additional services provided on the Website, which are only available to Service Recipients after logging in.
- Registration is not mandatory.
- Registration to the Website is voluntary. .
- Registration to the Website is free of charge.
- Each Recipient of the Service can have only one account on the Website.
- Technical requirements for account registration:
- Having an individual e-mail account,
- Service Recipients who register for the Service consent to the processing of their personal information by the Service Provider to the extent that it was entered into the Service during the registration process and to its subsequent modification or deletion. .
- The Service Provider shall have the right to suspend or delete Service Recipients' accounts at its sole discretion, thereby preventing or restricting access to particular or all services, content, materials and resources of the Site, particularly if the Service Recipient commits a violation of the Terms and Conditions, generally applicable laws, rules of social coexistence or acts to the detriment of the Service Provider or other Service Recipients, the legitimate interests of the Service Provider and third parties cooperating or not cooperating with the Service Provider. .
- All services on the Site may be changed as to their content and scope, added or subtracted, as well as temporarily suspended or access to them may be restricted, at the Service Provider's discretion, without any objection by the Service Recipients in this regard.
- Additional Security Rules for Account Use:
- Service Recipients registered on the Site are prohibited from sharing their account login and password with third parties. .
- The Service Provider does not have the right and will never ask the Service Recipient for the password of the selected account.
- Deletion of Account:
- Each Service Recipient with an account on the Website has the option to delete their account from the Website independently.
- Service Recipients may do so after logging in to the Website panel. .
- Deletion of the account involves deletion of all identifying information about the Service Recipient and anonymization of the username and e-mail address.
V. Terms and Conditions of the Newsletter Service.
- Service Recipients may use the Service without subscribing to the Newsletter. .
- Subscription to the Newsletter service is voluntary. .
- Subscription to the Newsletter service is free. .
- Technical requirements related to the Newsletter service:
- have an individual e-mail account,
- Conditions for the Newsletter service:
- provide an individual e-mail account in electronic format,
- verification of the e-mail account provided by activation of the sent link,
- granting consent to receive e-mail notifications,
- announcement of new news, posts, contests and other promotional actions related to the services of the Service,
- announcement of new promotional actions.
- announcement of promotional actions of the Service's partners (marketing news),
- Each Customer subscribed to the Newsletter service has the opportunity to unsubscribe from the service independently.
VI. Terms of communication and provision of other services on the Service.
- The Service provides services and tools that enable Service Recipients to interact with the Service in the form of:
- Contact Form .
- Comment on posts and articles
- The service itself provides contact information in the form of:
- Email Address
- Contact Phone
- Conditions for posting content by Service Recipients on the Site:
- It is prohibited to post on the Site content that is abusive or defamatory to the Service Provider, other Service Recipients, third parties, and third parties,
- It is prohibited to post on the Site content that is abusive or defamatory to third parties.
- It is forbidden to place on the Site textual, graphic, audiovisual content, scripts, programs and other works for which the Customer does not have a license, or for which the author of the property rights has not consented to free publication,
- It is forbidden to place on the Site vulgar, pornographic, erotic and non-compliant with Polish and European law content, as well as links to sites containing such content,
- It is forbidden to place on the Site scripts and programs that overload the server, illegal software, software used to breach security and other similar activities, as well as links to sites containing the specified materials, .
- It is forbidden to place merketing content and content advertising other commercial services, products, services or commercial websites
VII. Collection of data on service recipients.
In order to properly provide the services of the Website, to safeguard the legal interests of the Service Provider, and to ensure that the Website operates in accordance with applicable law, the Service Provider through the Website collects and processes certain data about Users.
The Service Provider will collect and process certain data about Users.
In order to properly provide the services, the Website uses and records some anonymous information about the Customer in cookies.
The appendices contain the following.
- Automatically collected data:.
For the smooth operation of the Service and for statistics, we automatically collect certain data about the Customer. This data includes:
- IP Address .
- Browser type .
- Screen resolution
- Approximate location
- Open subpages of the website
- Time spent on the relevant subpage of the website
- Type of operating system
- Address of previous subpage
- Address of the referring page
- Browser language
- Internet connection speed .
- Internet Service Provider
- Anonymized demographic data based on Google Analytics data:
- Gender .
The above data are obtained through the Google Analytics script and are anonymous.
- Data collected during registration:.
Username, first and last name, email address.
For logged-in customers (who have an account on the website), cookies stored on the customer's device may include the customer ID associated with the customer's account
Data collected during newsletter subscription:.
- The owner of the Web Site and the copyright of the Web Site is the Service Provider. .
- Some of the data published on the Website are protected by copyright belonging to companies, institutions and third parties, not related in any way to the Service Provider, and are used under licenses obtained or based on a free license.
- According to the Copyright Act of February 4, 1994, it is prohibited to use, copy, reproduce in any form or hold in search systems excluding Google, Bing, Yahoo, NetSprint, DuckDuckGo, Facebook and LinkedIn any articles, descriptions, photos and any other content, graphic, video or audio material on the Service without the written permission or consent provided via Electronic Communication of their legal owner.
- According to the Copyright Act of February 4, 1994, mere press releases, understood as information in themselves, without commentary and evaluation by their author, are not protected. The author intends the ability to use the information contained in the texts published on the site, but not to copy all or part of the articles, unless indicated in the individual material made available on the site.
IX. Amendments to the Rules
- All provisions of the Terms and Conditions may be changed unilaterally by the Service Provider at any time, without stating the reasons. .
- Information about changes to the Terms and Conditions will be distributed electronically to Service Recipients registered on the Site. .
- In the event of changes to the Terms and Conditions, the relevant provisions will become effective immediately upon their publication for Service Recipients who do not have an account on the Site.
- In the event that the Terms and Conditions are amended, the provisions will take effect with a 7-day transition period for Service Recipients with accounts on the Site registered prior to the amendment of the Terms and Conditions.
- Any Service Recipient who continues to use the Site after the amendment of the Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to accept them in full.
X. Final Provisions
- The Service Provider shall not be liable in any way, as permitted by applicable law, for content transmitted and posted on the Site by Service Recipients, for its truthfulness, reliability, authenticity, or legal defects.
- The Service Provider will make every effort to ensure that the services on the Site are offered on a continuous basis.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change any information posted on the Site at a time of the Service Provider's choosing, without notice to Service Recipients using the Site.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to temporarily shut down all or part of the Site for the purpose of improving the Site, adding services, or performing maintenance, without prior notice to the Service Recipients.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to shut down the Service permanently, without prior notice to the Service Recipients. .
- The Service Provider reserves the right to assign, in whole or in part, any of its rights and obligations relating to the Site, without the consent of, and the possibility of any objection from, the Service Recipients.
- The current and previous terms and conditions of the Site can be found on this subpage under Current Terms and Conditions.
- For all matters relating to the operation of the Service, please contact the Service Provider using one of the following forms of contact:
- Using the contact form available on the Site .
- By sending a message to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By calling the number: +48 570 555 465